Friday, August 20, 2010

whoo-hooo!

This week I entered one of Pioneer Woman's photography contests.  I've entered a few of her contests- but the chances of making it into one of her 'groups' is pretty slim when you're competing against 100,000 other photographs!

Her theme was 'love.'  I had the perfect shot from this summer...

camp_hug


And I made it into one of her groups!  Yippee!  This is even better than winning (ok maybe not... but nearly as good!).

Go visit her Photography section and admire the other finalists (I'm in group four if you want to see with your own eyes!)

-CtF

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Way to go Anna! I feel almost famous knowing someone who was at least recognized on her blog. Great photo too. My favorite "love" photo so far has been the one with the little boy feeding his baby sister (and his shoes are on backwards). It just melts my heart. Which one is your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a finalist?! I hope you win! Missed you in class today. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete