Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Nose


Another photo experiment with my fisheye lens.  Nora seems to be an ideal model with long nose.  Now if only she would hold still for a second!

I'm watching NBC's Sing Off... love it!  But Mr. Incredible and I are also huge Ben Folds fans so we kind of have to love it. (BF quote of the night, "The harmonies, to use another technical term, were sick.")  But I think its way better than American Idol.  (Mr. I is rooting for the Whiffenpoofs...weird)

Our house and credit card bill are starting to look like Christmas.  The former we're happy about, the latter, not so much.  We still need a tree and the outside of our house is sadly lacking Christmas lights.  Our neighbors are probably wondering about that... since we had quite the Halloween display... we just know that we can't compete with the old people down the street with the blow-up lawn decoration problem... one of these days I'll sneak down the street with my camera and share it with you all.

Speaking of Christmas, Mr. Incredible has some hiding place in the house for my Christmas presents.  I know I can't hide things from him so everything gets wrapped as soon as I get home from shopping, but he's been shuttling boxes to the back of the house and acting suspicious.  So far I haven't found his stash.  Which is hard to believe considering the size of the house and the fact that I am the person who vacuums and puts things away...

I think that concludes this random post.  Hopefully I'll start taking my camera on outings again so we can prevent this randomness from occurring again... we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment