Tuesday, April 19, 2011

today....

Its a little dreary today.  Although the sun did peek through a bit.  While I've been somewhat tied to my email inbox, I've shared the indoor company of three unruly dogs.  When the sun came out, they decided it was time for a romp through the fields.  Which meant that a romp through the fields became my next to-do item.

So romping through the fields we went.  Well, the unruly dogs did much more exuberant romping than I actually did, but I did peruse the garden my mom has started.  Its still in its beginning stages but there are a few veggies making an early debut.


I found this very ugly radish and extremely stubby carrot had pushed their way to freedom, probably prematurely.  Do I hear a children's book title somewhere?

There once was a very ugly radish...

 
Who was friends with an extremely stubby carrot...


Just kidding... things are not desperate enough to resort to this kind of behavior, alla last summer, but for some reason they seemed worthy enough to make the blog...

Guess its just going to be one of those kind of days!

-CtF

No comments:

Post a Comment