Last week was 30 weeks of pregnancy... and that is a cabbage (American?) wearing a Padres' hat. Because it fit on the cabbage...and looks slightly more interesting than a naked cabbage...
- Weight: 3 lbs!
- Length: 15 and 3/4 inches
- Random Fact: He can distinguish light from dark now!
And this week we have reached 31 weeks! Woo-hooo! And the people who make the baby-fruit-size chart-things were pretty creative with this one... that's right folks, the little guy is roughly the same weight as 4 Naval Oranges!
- Weight: over 3lbs
- Length: over 16 inches
- Random Fact: lots and lots of kicking and somersaulting going on. Last night, we completed our Kick Count (google it non-preggos) in less than 5 minutes!
Things I think the baby likes (or maybe doesn't like... at any rate, things he responds to with lots of spastic movement):
- Nora cuddling up on my belly
- Live symphonic band music
- Me sitting on a balance/exercise ball
- Savasana time at Yoga class
- Grilled veggies- like onions and bell peppers
Mr. Incredible and I are now taking suggestions on what to name the baby. Feel free to throw your top favorite name into the running!