Thursday, March 8, 2012

I'm in love...

[DISCLAIMER: this is a blog about camera equipment and my possibly unhealthy love of it.  You have my permission to go ahead and skip reading this one if you really don't care about photography stuff- or just scroll through quick and see how cute Corbin-o is.]


So now that that is out of the way....

I'm in love...


...with a new lens!

Oh yeah, and with this guy too...

But oh this lens!  Clean, crisp and WIIIDDDDEE aperture....yum! (translate: blurry backgrounds!!)


Its an oldie but a goodie- a Nikkor 105mm.  Its an all manual lens but I love it anyway- or maybe I love it more for that... I don't really know.  I take better photographs I think when I have to work harder to get exposure just right.


Its been in my arsenal for awhile now but Mr. Incredible claimed it as his macro lens to take umpteen bajillion pics of his fish tank.  I'm tried it a few times but decided to give it a whirl on my favorite subject... and like I said, I'm in love!


I'm sure it helps to have a happy baby as a model too... so maybe I need to try it on an old grumpy person and see if I still love the lens.

Any volunteers?

No comments:

Post a Comment