Sunday, November 1, 2009

thieves...

These were our pumpkins....




As you can clearly see they were masterful works of art.




After the trick-or-treaters headed home, we blew out the candles and turned in ourselves.

I woke up this morning to find a trail of pumpkin tops leading out of our yard and down the street- but no pumpkins!

Someone stole our pumpkins! Or they ran away themselves- you can never be sure with these things!

As we drove to church this morning, I was carefully scoping out all of our neighbors for evidence- evidence of pumpkin thievery and evidence of mass pumpkin killing.

Thankfully we did not see the macabre scene of smashed pumpkins in one of our neighbor's yards... so I think I'm off the hook for any crimes committed with my pumpkins.

Mr. Incredible declared that at least we don't have to throw away rotting pumpkins now that they've run off.

No comments:

Post a Comment