Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Fruit Update

And yes, we are actually back to fruit... and not veggies!



Baby Stats:

  • Weight: 5 and 1/4 lbs (about the same as a honeydew melon)
  • Length: around 18 inches
  • Random Fact: He should be gaining an ounce a day from now on... and its mostly fat.


Not too much more to say today... oh about the fruit... this is actually an Orangedew Melon... something I've never heard of before my trip to the grocery store.  I'm going to slice him up in a bit and see if I can handle the taste.  I bought the Orangedew because I liked the color better.  But after it sat in my kitchen for a few hours, our whole house smelled like melon- bleh!  Mr. Incredible claims its my pregnant superpowers and that he couldn't smell anything but he also doesn't notice when the toilet needs to be cleaned or the trash needs to be taken out and that was all pre-preggo.  So either Orangedew melons have a stronger smell than their honey cousins, this particular Orangedew is stinky, or my preggo superpowers are to blame... the world may never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment