Thursday, June 30, 2011

Fruit Update



36 Weeks... and we've reached the size of a Crenshaw Melon (a what?!).  Crenshaws are summer melons that are a cross between a Casaba and Persian melon... and are apparently the sweetest of the melon family (awwww...).  I'm just happy it doesn't smell like its Orangedew cousin!  I'll have to get back to you on what it actually tastes like since I haven't been in the melon-mood lately but maybe tonight we'll slice it open.

Baby Stats:

  • Weight: nearly 6 lbs
  • Length: still around 18 1/2 inches... probably staying around there from now on
  • Random Fact: He's shedding all the little hairs and waxy cheesey stuff on his skin and swallowing it... and working on that first diaper for daddy! (and daddy has no idea what's waiting for him...)

1 comment:

  1. Too bad the first one isn't that messy ;) I have to say that I've never heard anyone describe the shedding the way you have. Do they really swallow it? Yuck!

    ReplyDelete