Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fruit Update


Well here we are at 39 weeks!  Finally the watermelon photo!  Although I do hope our boy is a little smaller than this particular watermelon...

Baby Stats:

  • Weight: more than 7 lbs!
  • Length: 20 inches
  • Random Baby Fact: He's sloughing off and regrowing skin daily and continuing to add on fat.
  • Random Anna Fact: I'm in the middle of a craft-spree since I've been taking some time at home.  In the last few days, I've finished two sets of curtains, multiple baby clothes items, an apron, several feet of patchwork bunting, a giant plush tomato, and probably something else I'm forgetting.  I've also added a ton of projects to my 'to-do' list including making over our bedroom with a new headboard and fresh paint, planting a wall of Morning Glory in the backyard (that will require some new irrigation), and re-doing Nora's doggie tent...I'm thinking that 'nesting' instinct is a little confused in my brain but I'm getting lots of fun projects done!
In other news, there are now two fish in Austin's fishtank, my grandma is visiting from out of town to hopefully meet her newest great-grandson right away, and I've been enjoying the most amazing peaches from my mom's garden this year.  How about that for mostly useless information?  We're hoping this is the last of the fruit updates... I think finding a baby-sized pumpkin this time of year could be a challenge for 40 weeks but if it comes to that we will press on!

-CtF

No comments:

Post a Comment